Monday, September 24, 2007

Yuck!!!!!!!!!

This evening, after Mom had just left after stopping by after work, the corner of the screen we have hanging over our front door was loose, so I reached up to hook it back and I saw this huge black widow in the door jam!!!!! We had been walking under it for who knows how long!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I do not like the fact that it was so close to Cedric.... *major case of goosebumps*

Well, Hemi hasn't been out to see us for several hours, ever since Cedric wacked him real good with a stick. :( Don't worry, Hemi wasn't really injured, I think he's just a little scared to venture forth. :) Boy, was Cedric upset after making Hemi yelp like that.

2 comments:

Amber said...

Oh my!!! that thing is huge!!! You guys need a bug bomb!! Nasty!

Becki said...

Ewwww.......*insert Spider Dance here*....I still think God was wrong when he made spiders, and snakes for that matter. I don't care if they do eat other insects or pests, they are gross and nasty and scary.