Friday, September 7, 2007

Friday

Well, Cedric did have a good night last night. He went to bed on time, woke up only twice, and was up for good at 8:00 instead of the recent usual time of 6:30. I feel better today. : )

I don't think I ever mentioned that the 2nd batch of my vanilla peach jam did set better than the first try. Not as solid as I'd like but it'll do. : ) Mom brought about 6 of the jars with her to the bank to decorate in honor of the county fair going on this week. She said that she had an older man offer to pay $5 for a jar. I told her that next time he's in and if he's still interested, she should take the $5. : )

I have a slightly split bottom lip this afternoon. No good reason, just opened a cupboard into my face. : P Such a dork....

I'm looking forward to seeing Grammy when she stops by on her way to Mom and Dad's! She should be here around 4:00 or so. Looking forward to meeting Kip as well. : )

No comments: