Saturday, September 8, 2007

Eggplant and tattoos

It is getting late but I wanted to share the link to a recipe that I really like and one that Cedric enjoys, too. It's Baked Eggplant Balls. I made them into patties instead of balls. They don't have a strong taste. I personally think they could be addictive. : ) They have eggplant, cheese, eggs, garlic, finely chopped broccoli substituted for parsley..... instead of bread crums I substituted some wheat germ. It's really good and really healthy. Smells good cookin, too. : )

Well, I am finally going to be getting a tattoo! Yay! I have been wanting one since I was 16. Tim designed me a butterfly with our initials hidden amidst the pattern of the wings. It'll be about 3 x 5 inches and placed in the center of my upper back. It'll probably be a combo of brown, red, and black ink. Perhaps a little green or blue. I e-mailed a scan of the butterfly to the artist I'm going to, and he is putting together a few different color ideas and then we can tweak it when we get there. I'm going to a place in Wenatchee that was recommended to me called Tatta-Rama . It's a well-known place with a good reputation. Unfortunately, the soonest we could get a babysitter and Tim's day off will be the beginning of October, but I'm so looking forward to it! *self-coaching: pain is in the mind, pain is all in the mind....* : P

1 comment:

DARALYN said...

I can vouch that these balls smell heavenly when they are backing! I haven't been able to try one yet, tho.... Lin :)