Monday, December 10, 2007

Alone with Cedric

Well it was a good day today. Cedric and I had a lot of fun. We did a bunch of manly things, like mining for green ore, defied the law of gravity, assaulted the Ozone with methain, and even explored the deep lakes in the bathroom. We also trudged through the waste lands of the kitchen trash can. :) After that we travle to far off fields of Chocolate, in the city Chi, of the land Tea. Then we dropped off a movie we rented last night.

No one was hurt. :) At least that I am aware of. I would have pictures, but I don't do pictures. I love Cedric, and today I had him all to myself. :) Don't get use to me righting though. I just can't take the time to time the amount of time it would take to time the amount of time to time myself timing to write enough times to make my time worth time.

1 comment:

Tim and Holly said...

Lol...It sounds like a good day. :)