Saturday, December 15, 2007

1:15am

Cedric has been up for the past hour and a half. He woke up pretty upset asking for Daddy and Hemi. He is in his crib right now playing. He just won't go back to sleep! I've tried all our tricks. Of course, I am very tired. I just hope that he sleeps in to make up for it. But then, that won't be good either because an early day and nap would work better for tomorrow's schedule since we're going shopping around lunch time. And we have so much shopping to do! Ah well. I just hope he can get through it alright without that nap. Well, he is staying surprisingly quiet in there. I wonder if he has put himself back to sleep. I think I'll wait a while longer though before I check on him. *sigh* My warm bed sounds so good right now.

1 comment:

Amber said...

you poor thing!! I know how you feel. E Has done that before. How did shopping go? Wish I was closer so I could babysit for you! :( Love you!!