Friday, November 2, 2007

Boring day

Today was an especially long and boring day for some reason. We took a walk today but since it's been down in the 30's all week, we had to pile on the layers. No snow yet, though. I'm glad for that.

I baked the pumpkin seeds today after soaking them in salt water for a couple days. I split the batch in half and seasoned one batch with Tapatio (hot sauce) and the other with Worchestershire sauce. They both turned out well I think. Tim likes the spicy ones, of course. :)

Don't laugh, but I got myself a belly dancing workout DVD. :) Of course, I'm not going to watch it when Tim is home, but it's really fun! Man, it's hard though. So beautiful and so feminine.... I love anything Middle Eastern anyway, so this is perfect.

There are these whole wheat crackers that Cedric enjoys snacking on, and I found him with the whole box today. :) Notice Hemi in the lower left waiting for crumbs:



We usually have to keep the books up because Cedric can be tough on them, but often times when they are down, I'll find him sitting and looking through them, just like this:


He really enjoys being read to. When he says "book", it sounds like "buck". Very cute. :)



2 comments:

Amber said...

thats the way to eat crackers!! :) I love seeing him with all the books. That is so sweet!

How come my blog is not on your list? :( J/K
I love you!! Give Ced a big hug for me!

Lindy said...

Hey, good point about your link! :P It totally slipped my mind! I love ya! It's going up right now. :)