Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Pics and their stories

Last night Cedric wanted to try on our headphones, not for the first time, but he got a kick out of it, and I like the pictures. :)




Cedric found a new, hidden (though I can see it from the kitchen sink window) place to play in our front yard. It's behind this pine tree that is planted up close to a corner in the fence. It's a neat place for him to crawl around. He likes to play with the needles. He'll stay back there for a good long time.

Earlier this weak Cedric and I were playing around and we put these rings on his ears. He had fun showing his daddy when he got home. :P



Tim and I are listening to the audio book of "Eragon". The movie got us interested, though I must say that the book is waayyy better than the movie. I can't stand the voice they chose for the dragon, Saphira. It's way too wimpy for a dragon, unless, say, it's name is Puff the Magic Dragon. We are really enjoying the book! I would definitely recommend it to all you Lord of the Rings and fantasy fans. "Eragon" is book 1 in the Inheritence Trilogy. "Eldest" is the 2nd, and book 3 is soon to come out. Did you know that it's written by a 24-year-old in Alaska? http://www.alagaesia.com/

Lately, whenever Cedric bumps his head on something he'll announce it by patting his head and saying "bonk" over and over until you comment on it. And sometimes he goes and bumps his head against whatever he had originally ran into to show us what happened. It's so adorable. :)

2 comments:

Tim and Holly said...

Lol, Cedric is a card. :)

I know what you mean about Eragon the movie...Tim and I read the books before the movie came out and we really couldn't stand the changes they made for the movie...and like you said, the voice! Yuck. :)

DARALYN said...

I loved the eclectic collection of pics and activites... Keep 'em coming!