Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Tuesday night

Here is a picture of the bump Cedric got the day before yesterday. He did well posing somberly to show it off. :) It's healing well and doesn't ever seem to bother him. He had had a scratch on his hand earlier in the week that is nearly healed now, and he still seems more concerned about that. He keeps asking for a band aide for it. Why do little kids always seem to be addicted to band aides?


As you can see, he is really doing just fine. :)



He's been teething this past week or two as well but that seems to bother him more at night.

I'm sorry if you get tired of hearing about Cedric, but he is what fills my day. He's the most entertaining part of the day really, he even rivals Tim in that department, and I figured you would be more interested in Cedric's antics than Tim's anyway. So you'll just have to bear with me. :)

It was so cute, I wish I had gotten a picture of it, but this late afternoon when I was changing Cedric's diaper, he brought a book with him up onto the changing table and looked through it while I changed his diaper. It was a big book (8.5 x 11) and paperback, so he had it resting on his tummy while he flipped through the pages calling all the cows (it was a book about flying cows) "horses". It was just such a cute thing.

I forgot to mention that when Tim came home from his weekend away, he brought me a bag of Starbucks decaf Sumatra coffee! That is my all time favorite kind of coffee and he found it in decaf for me. What a sweetie! Gave me those warm and fuzzy feelings. :)

Cedric is a good little helper when it comes to cleaning up after Hemi. Hemi does not like to stay out in the cold long enough to go #2, so he tends to go inside on the hardwood floor in Cedric's room. Luckily, somehow, Cedric knew from the beginning that those cute little logs were gross. Any time he finds a pile, he comes and tells me that he's found some, saying "bock", meaning "bocki", our word for poo/gross. If I'm distracted, he is insistent until I follow him and take a look and clean it up. I rather appreciate his help.

2 comments:

Tim and Holly said...

I don't think I could get tired of hearing about Cedric. :) I love these little stories and pics.

Amber said...

Tired of hearing about Cedric?? ARe you crazy!? :) We love hearing aobut our little nephew/cousin/grandson. :) I talk about my kids all the time too. Thats what moms do. :)