Sunday, January 6, 2008

Sunday

I'm feeling crappy tonight. I feel like I just want to cuddle up into a mountain of blankets and zone out watching a movie. I get so tired. For some reason I don't remember being sooo tired with Cedric.

Tim spent a couple hours this afternoon with Cory Hailey. He went over to his house watched some football. It had been a while since they'd gotten together. It sounded like they had a pleasant time, even though Tim doesn't particularly like watching football. :)

Right after church today we went out to lunch with Mom and Dad at Whistlers. It was so nice. Cedric usually does well at restaurants.

Cedric has been sleeping a lot lately and has been preferring me over Tim. Usually he does just as well with Tim unless he wants to nurse. I wonder what's going on with him.

Here's a pic for Tim and Josh and Michael. The sword reminds of the sword of the Spirit. Makes me thing of the offering and ministry of worship.

No comments: