Friday, January 4, 2008

Friday

It was so cute, or rather funny, the other day. I had just finished laundry and had my folded laundry in a bin waiting to be put away in the bedroom. Well, after a while Cedric came out with 3 pairs of my colorful thong panties and a bra strung around his neck. What a picture that would have made! I couldn't get myself to take that mean of a blackmail picture though. It could have been used against me too, anyway. LOL :D

Cedric doesn't get to watch TV very often, but Tim has been watching White Christmas at least several evenings a week and Cedric has been joining him. I am feeling lazy this afternoon so when Cedric asked for "dance, dance" and pointed to the DVD case, I set him up with the movie. He sure has been dancing a lot more since watching that thing. :)

We are discovering that both Tim and I really enjoy old musicals. We'll have to slowly build a collection.

Here is a picture that I found that I really like. It's meant to be a nativity picture but it reminded me of me. So it's extra special. :)



No comments: