Wednesday, October 24, 2007

So glad we avoided the flu....

Well, Tim and I both avoided the flu. *sigh of relief* Cedric is doing well too.

Not a whole lot has been going on here. Kind of boring actually. I have been listening to online audio books from our library. That's the only way I find I can actually read books. This way I can be playing with Cedric AND listening to a book at the same time. :) It's been great. I just finished one by Nicholas Sparks called "Dear John". It was good. I'd definitely recommend it.

So far we're not planning to do anything for Halloween this year. If we had a group of kids to go trick-or-treating with, we would probably go, but as it is, Cedric is too young to care whether we do it or not and walking around in the freezing cold isn't fun to do without a group of people.

Cloth diapering has been going well. I haven't started doing cloth at night yet. I may not ever. I was initially waiting until he got over his cold and was sleeping better at night. We'll see. When we go in public I've been using disposables still too. It's satisfying to me to be using cloth.

No comments: