Saturday, March 1, 2008

Pictures

I have been feeling much better this past week. I really hope that my severe morning sickness is at an end. I have finally been able to eat again.

Here are some random pictures that have been taken over the last couple months. I don't have any more of my tummy. Those will come later, I promise. :)




I thought this was cute. Cedric trying to squeeze into a tiny box.



This is a picture of Tim with all his brothers at a wedding the end of January.


Daddy showing Cedric how to strum.
He looks so serious. :)


Cedric pushing his baby doll in a stroller.



Hugging "baby" doll.


Cedric finally fell asleep for a nap when Daddy set him up with a cartoon.



This is a video of Cedric playing in the yard with "Baby" and Hemi.


I like this one. He's dancing and then at the end he realizes he has to go potty so runs for the bathroom. He almost made it to the toilet! :)

2 comments:

Amber said...

THat video of Cedroc dancing was so cute!:) I miss him! Can't wait to see you this weekend!

Tamara Lisay~Sweet Bossy~ said...

Wow, Thank you for sending me this link. I miss my brothers soo much. I cant believe how big Cedric is, and so very handsome. Congrats on the new pregnancy. Tim's really working it huh? LOL Give him a hug and a kiss for my nephew. Oh and tell Tim to give you a hug and a light tummy rub from me. I am so happy for you both. Gotta get going. Love you all!
Always me, Tamara Lisay
~*FORGET ME NOT*~