Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Long time no blog

It has been so long since I've blogged because I've just not been feeling up to sitting at the computer. It seems to increase my nausea a bit; not only sitting at the computer but also trying to think of what to say. :)

Things are going well with us. Cedric and I have been slowly getting over a stomach virus these past 8 days. For Cedric it has just been diarrhea, but for me it has been causing me to vomit most evenings and nights. Ugh.

I've been spending most of this last week lying on the couch listening to book 3 (A Storm of Swords) of the A Song of Ice and Fire series. It's a really good fantasy story for adults. There are some "fast-forward parts" (if you know what I mean) so I wouldn't recommend it for the younger crowd.

I really like this prolife picture.

1 comment:

Amber said...

Its so good to hear from you. I've missed you! :) I am glad you are feeling better. That pic you out up is awsome. Give Cedric a big hug for me k. Love you!