Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Parking Pics

It has been soooo long since I've blogged. I've got a long list of things to mention and pictures to share, but I rarely have much time so I'll just start posting short blogs as I can.

Here are a series of pictures taken back in June of Cedric. He likes to "park" his toys throughout the yard, and I thought I'd take a picture of him with his then latest location, however he was having a hard time giving me an actual smile. Here is the series of tries until he finally gave me a good one.



Take #1


Take #2



Take #3



Final Take


Here are a couple more parking locations I caught on camera. It is such a cute thing for him to do that I had to record it:




Cedric also likes to "park" the tools. They've made their way around the yard several times as well:

No comments: